12.18.2013

I'm back!

For those who are still reading this blog, I'm back!!!

After taking an almost seven week break from blogging, I found myself sitting at home alone with the itch to write. You know that good itch. The one that means you actually want to blog. So here I am back at it. There's so much that I want to write. So much that I want to share with you all. So many changes around here. 

// Like how we got a cat. His name is Ryze.

// Remember when I told you we got a house? Well we've almost finished moving in!

// I completed my first semester of Photography school! With all A's too!

There's so much more. But those are the most important ;)


So anywho! Be expecting me to pop in and out again. 

I've miss you all terribly!


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I too have taken a hiatus and have been getting that itch too. I dont know when or how much longer, but I am sure I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Welcome back. I'm glad you got a lot done in those seven weeks =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, you actually popped in my head this morning as I was going through blogs. Glad life seems to be settling and you've got some awesome new things going on...and glad you're back!! YAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it goes without saying that i missed you terribly : ) and i'm glad you're part of the crazy cat lady biz (even if you don't admit to it yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back! so cool re: photography school and gettin an a :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey what photography school are you going to?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...