9.26.2013

Lately {32}

Uno // A text from my mommy-in-law. Definitely brightened up my day.
Dos // M still doesn't understand what "make up the bed" means.
Tres // Maggie sleeping in the lobby at work. 
Cuatro // I turned 24!
Cinco // Kodi sleeping after a good hike.
Seis // Enjoying pho for my birthday.
Siete // Soaking up the last bit of sunshine before fall sets in.
Ocho // Buying 10 local newspapers. M's class was on the front cover.

Lately I've been wearing a lot of boots & buying unhealthy amounts of cardigans. I mean what can I say, I'm a fall girl. I'm secretly wishing it would hurry up. I'm ready for the pumpkin lattes & excessive amounts of cuddling just to stay warm. I also can't wait for the breath-fog. You know the kind when you go outside to cool temps & you breath fog? Yeah that. I'm also awaiting the fires & watching the trees lose their leaves. Sigh.

 Lately I've also been brushing up on my spanish. I truly suck at it. Tell ya a little secret... in college I took the spanish class online. But I didn't really do anything -- M did it all for me. That's how he won me over ;)

What have you beauts been up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. sending many hearts re: the first picture from your mother in law. i took japanese for six years and i never got the hang of it x( oy! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...