5.31.2013

want a new instant bff?

well meet katie.
yes, katie from katie did what

M & i are probably skipping along on some street in nyc right now. eating ungodly amounts of carbs & taking even more ungodly amounts of pictures. but while we're away, katie stopped by to say wassup, show of your killer dream bod, & share with you five things you may already, or may not, know about her. she's pretty amazing & could talk about sugar peas & make you laugh. so don't be shy & go say hi {HA that rhymed!} 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys! I’m Katie and I blog about life, fashion, love and anything else that comes into my mind over at Katie Did What. While Laurie is off having adventures in New York City (I’m slightly jealous) she asked me to keep you entertained! So. I thought it’d be fun to share 5 random facts about me. Maybe you can relate to some of these and we can be BFF’s? Yes, I think I’d like that. Let’s get to it!



1. I watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette with my husband and he provides hilarious commentary. I do recommend if you have a significant other to watch the show with them. It’s pretty much the most entertaining thing ever.


2. Shopping is my favorite cardio, and I would absolutely choose it over most other activities any day. Luckily, I married a man who won’t let me do it every single day. Because that could get very dangerous! ;)



3. I hate tomatoes but I love all food that is made out of or includes tomatoes. I love bruschetta, salsa, ketchup, marinara sauce, I even love eating tomatoes on Panini and Caprese salad, but I will gag if I have to just eat a straight tomato. I am a conundrum.



4. My favorite food is kettle corn. I could eat it every day, and I practically do.



5. I used to hate cats. HATE them. Well, mostly I was afraid of them, and their claws, and thought they were mean. And then I met Zack, and he had two cats, and now they are my children and I love them more than most things.

Thanks for having me, Laurie, and thanks for reading! I do hope you’ll come say hey to me at my blog for even more randomness and fun! :)

xo

6 comments:

  1. Yay, I love Katie!!! :)

    Katie, you need to come to San Antonio so we can shop. That's my fave cardio, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thanks for having me, love! Hope you really are taking an ungodly amount of pictures because I can't wait to seeee them!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one with the tomato issue! Glad to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie's such a sweetheart! i used to hate cats as well! i got bit near my eye by a really mean one when i was little and it scared me for years to come. but then we moved to a different country and dogs just aren't practical when you're always on the move. i'm glad i changed my mind : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned something new today, now I know what the word "conundrum" is! Thanks Katie (and Laurie for having her guest post), I feel smarter learning a bigger word!! Totally reminds me of Clueless, LOL!! Cute post!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...